RETURNS AND COMPLAINTS
If you would like to return or exchange goods purchased in our store
follow the instructions below.
The refund period is 14 days from the time of online purchase.
If the product purchased in our store does not meet your expectations and you would like to make a complaint, please follow the instructions below:
1. PREPARE THE PACKAGE FOR SHIPMENT
If you are a registered user, create a return request in the My Account panel. If you made a purchase as a guest, download the return form (https://www.wiedza.pl/public/assets/returnform.pdf), and then fill it out. Pack the goods with the completed form and proof of purchase in the box and seal them well.
2. SEND THE SHIPMENT OR SEND IN THE COMPANY'S REGISTERED OFFICE
Send the parcel to the following address: ANDAR Rymanowska 4, 93-526, Łódź. Remember that we do not accept packages with cash on delivery.
You can also return the parcel with the return at the company's office.
3. WAIT FOR MESSAGE
If you are a registered user, you can check the status of the refund on an ongoing basis in the My Account panel. Within 14 days you will receive an e-mail from us with the return result.
The administrator of your data is - Andar Wierciński Spółka Jawna, with its registered office in Łódź, at Rymanowska 4, postal code: 93-526, phone: 605 539 780, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, entered into the National Court Register, under the KRS number: 0000077873 with the tax identification number NIP: 7271233352, REGON: 47131654
You have the right to access your data, correct it, demand its removal or limit its processing, as well as transfer and express objections. You are entitled to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body, which is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, if your data is processed in a manner that is not in accordance with legal requirements.
The data will be processed in order to:
- realization of your rights related to withdrawal from the contract and execution of the right of return
- considering your complaint application together with the analysis of the reasons for its submission and the fulfillment of your consumer rights related to the right to lodge a complaint
- marketing, consisting in proposing you products sold by the Administrator, the Administrator itself, promotions, promotional events, in particular in the form of product catalogs and promotional newsletters, testing the level of customer satisfaction related to the sales process, complaint and return.
Providing the data is voluntary, but necessary to implement the right to return or examine the complaint application purchased in the online store.
The legal basis for the processing of your data is art. 6 par. 1 lit. b in the scope of recognizing a complaint due to defective goods, while in the case of the return of art. 6 par. 1 lit. c of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC. The administrator carries obligations resulting from the concluded contract and legal obligations resulting from the implementation of consumer rights, which arise from separate regulations. The basis for data processing will also be art. 6 par. 1 lit. f - the legitimate interest of the administrator is to conduct marketing of own goods and to conduct a study of the level of customer satisfaction related to the sales process, complaints and return.
Recipients of personal data can be:
- entities servicing the warehouse and sales system,
- entities handling the level of my satisfaction as a customer,
- entities servicing marketing activities,
The administrator does not plan to transfer personal data to non-EEA recipients, i.e. to third countries.
Personal data will be processed over time:
- necessary to consider and process the return of the product purchased in the online store, as well as to maintain the possibility of showing the correctness of the administrator's decision
- necessary for the implementation of other legal obligations resulting from regulations, including tax
- marketing activities by the Administrator or until I express my disagreement with the further processing of my personal data for marketing purposes.
You have two types of right to object to the processing of your personal data if the Administrator processes your personal data:
- for the needs of direct marketing, then you can object in each case;
- based on other legitimate interests, you can object to the reasons related to your special situation.