These Regulations define general conditions for using the Store, concluding the Contract for Provision of Services, the Sales Agreement and the rules of using the services provided by the Seller. Whenever the following lower-case phrases are used in the following parts of the Regulations, they should be understood in the following sense unless the context of their use clearly shows otherwise:
a. Price - the amount of gross remuneration (including tax) specified in PLN or other currency due to the Seller as a transfer of ownership of the Good to the Customer in accordance with the Sales Agreement.
b. BOK - Telephone Seller's Customer Service Office, through which the Customer can obtain information about the Goods, the Store, the Regulations and current Promotions;
c. Password - a string of alphanumeric characters, necessary for authorization when accessing the Account, which is specified by the Customer when creating the Account. The Customer is obliged to keep the Password strictly confidential (not disclosed to any third parties). The password can be changed in the Account settings. The seller may provide the customer with the option of to recover a forgotten Password in the manner specified in the Store;
d. Client - a natural person or a legal person or other organizational unit without legal personality, acting by a person authorized, who accepts the Regulations in order to create an Account or conclude a Sale Agreement. If the Customer is a person with limited legal capacity, he / she undertakes to obtain legally effective consent of its statutory representative to make a purchase in the Store and to provide such consent at every request of the Seller;
e. Consumer - a natural person who performs a legal act not related directly to its business or professional activity;
f. Customer Account / Account - the space available to the Customer as part of the Store in accordance with the Agreement on Provision of Services, allowing the Customer to use additional functionalities / services. The Customer gains access to the Customer Account using the Login and Password. The Customer logs into his Account after registration on the Store's website;
g. Shopping Cart - a service available to every customer and every user of the Store who uses the andartkaniny.pl website, consisting of enabling him to purchase one or several Goods easily, entering rebate codes enabling reduction of the Price on terms specified in separate agreements / regulations, displaying a summary of the Price purchase of individual Goods and all Goods together (including costs of shipping), displaying the expected delivery date of the Goods;
h. Login - Customer's e-mail address provided as part of the Store when creating the Account by the Customer. Each creation / change of the Login requires confirmation of the Customer's e-mail address by clicking on the activation link sent by the Seller to the e-mail address provided by the Customer;
i. Promotions - special conditions of sale, regulated according to the rules expressed in separate regulations, regarding the special offer of the Store in force at a given time, which the Customer may use on the terms specified therein. In the event of discrepancies between the provisions of the applicable Promotion Regulations and the provisions of these Regulations, the provisions of the applicable Promotion Regulations shall prevail;
j. Regulations / Agreement for the Provision of Services - this document specifying the terms of concluding Sales Agreements and the rules for the provision and use of services offered by the Seller via the Store to Clients. The Regulations define the rights and obligations of the Customer and the Seller. In the scope of services provided electronically, these Regulations are the regulations referred to in art. 8 of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws of 2013, item 1422, as amended);
k. Shop - a platform for the sale of Goods and the provision of services offered by the Seller, conducted by the Seller, constituting a set of interconnected websites, available via the URL //andartkaniny.pl
l. Seller / Company - Andar Wierciński Spółka Jawna, with registered office in Łódź, at Rymanowska 4, postal code: 93-526, phone: +48 605 539 780, e-mail address: email@example.com, entered into the National Court Register, under the KRS number: 0000077873 with the tax identification number NIP: 7271233352, REGON: 47131654
m. Goods - items (goods) sold by the Seller via the Store to the Customer, upon payment of the Price. The goods may be standard or prepared on the Customer's order, depending on the current range presented within the Store. All products offered on the Store website are brand new.
n. Content / Content - text, graphic or multimedia elements (eg information about Goods, photos of the Goods, promotional films, descriptions, comments) including works within the meaning of the Act on Copyright and Related Rights and images of natural persons that are posted and distributed by the Seller, contractors of the Seller, the Customer or another person using the Store, respectively;
o. Sales Agreement / Agreement - a sales agreement within the meaning of the Civil Code, concerning the sale by the Seller to the Customer of the Goods upon payment of the Price plus any shipping costs, the terms of which are specified in particular these Regulations, concluded between the Customer and the Seller in the manner specified herein The regulations, i.e. in particular, are concluded using means of distance communication. The Sale Agreement specifies in particular the Product, its features, Price, shipping costs and other relevant conditions;
p. Technical Requirements - minimum technical requirements, the fulfillment of which is necessary to use the Store, conclusion of the Contract for Provision of Services or conclusion of a Sales Agreement, i.e .: possession of a computer or other device connected to the Internet, equipped with one of the following internet browsers (in indicated or newer versions): Microsoft Internet Explorer 10.0, Firefox 43.0, Google Chrome 48.0, Safari 5.0, Opera 36.0, Microsoft Edge 13.0 that supports Java Script and allows you to save cookies. To make purchases in the store, the customer must have a valid / active email address.
Order - a form made available as part of the Store, specifying the Goods that the Customer intends to buy and the Customer's data necessary for the conclusion and performance of the Contract. The order sent to the Seller is a declaration of will of the Customer expressing the immediate will to conclude the Distance Selling Agreement via the Store.
s. Booking - a service available to registered customers, consisting in temporary booking of the Goods at the selected stationary point of sale to the Customer's data, without concluding a Sales Agreement.
t. Stationary store - a stationary ANDAR sales point located in Łódź, at 4 Rymanowska St., 93-526, in Poland.
II. GENERAL RULES FOR USING THE STORE
1. The use of the Store requires that the final device and IT system used by the Customer meet the minimum Technical Requirements.
2. Acceptance of the Regulations is necessary in order to create a Customer Account. By accepting the Regulations, the Customer accepts its provisions in full, without changes. The Customer may use the services provided by the Service Provider specified in § 3 para. 1 lit. c-f below in the range of your choice, in particular using the browser settings, on the terms set out in the Regulations without the need to accept it.
3. The Seller informs that the Customer's use of the Store via a web browser, including placing an Order, as well as establishing a telephone connection to the Customer Service Center, may be connected with the Client's costs of connecting to the Internet (data transfer fee) or costs telephone connection. The above fees are not charged by the Seller but by the provider of publicly available telecommunications services within the meaning of the Telecommunications Law Act, whose services are used by the Customer. The supplier referred to in the preceding sentence is not a subcontractor to the Seller.
4. The Seller may entrust the Seller with specific tasks or current servicing of the Store to subcontractors, without informing the Customers. This does not affect the scope and quality of the Seller's services, the Seller is also in any case a party to the Service Provision Agreement.
III. CONCLUSION OF A CONTRACT FOR PROVIDING SERVICES
1. The Seller provides the following services via the Store to Clients:
a. enabling customers to create a Customer Account;
b. enabling Clients to place Orders and conclude Sales Agreements;
c. presenting the advertising content tailored to their interests;
d. enabling customers to use the Basket's services;
e. optionally, presenting to Clients abbreviated, simplified, aggregate statistics regarding interest in particular Goods;
f. to allow viewing of the Content placed by the Seller as part of the Store.
2. In addition, the Seller provides the following services to Clients who have created a Customer Account:
a. maintaining the client's session after logging in to the Customer Account by him (using a browser or Application);
b. the ability to add Content specified by the Seller within the Store (comments / opinions);
c. storing and making available to the Customer via the Client's Account the history of concluded Agreements;
d. enabling access to specific Promotions directed only to specific groups of Customers who have a Customer Account;
e. providing the Customer with a temporary booking function for goods in a fixed-line store, with the option of viewing the product and purchasing it in the salon;
f. ensuring the possibility of returning the purchased goods via the Customer Account;
3. As part of the Store, the Seller undertakes to provide the services referred to in paragraph 1 and 2 above, to the extent and under the conditions specified in these Regulations.
4. The Contract for Provision of Services shall be concluded upon the effective completion and acceptance by the Customer (sending the Seller) of a registration form in order to create a Customer Account. The contract for the provision of electronic services is concluded for an indefinite period. If the Customer uses the Store without creating an Account and without making Purchases, he should abide by the provisions of the Regulations to the extent that he actually uses the services provided by the Seller.
5. The customer is obliged in particular to:
a. provide in the Order and in the registration forms when creating the Customer Account only the real, current and all necessary customer data;
b. immediate updating of data, including personal data, provided by the Customer of the Seller in connection with the conclusion of the Contract for Provision of Services or the Sales Agreement, in particular in so far as it is necessary for their proper performance;
c. using the services offered by the Seller in a way that does not interfere with the functioning of the Seller or the Store;
d. use the services offered by the Seller in a manner consistent with the provisions of applicable law, provisions of the Regulations, as well as with the customs and rules of social conduct adopted in the given area;
e. use the services offered by the Seller in a way that is not inconvenient for other Clients and for the Seller;
f. timely payment of the Price and other costs set by the Customer and the Seller;
g. not submitting or posting in the Store any Content prohibited by the provisions of applicable law, in particular Content infringing the proprietary copyrights of third parties or their personal rights;
h. not taking actions such as:
- sending or posting in the Store unsolicited commercial information or placing any Content violating the law (prohibition of placing unlawful content);
- undertaking IT activities or any other activities aimed at entering into possession of information not intended for the Customer, including data of other Customers;
- unauthorized modification of the Content provided by the Seller, in particular the prices or descriptions of the Goods provided in the Shop;
- abuse of rights granted to the Customer by the Seller or provisions of law, in a way that is contrary to the socio-economic purpose of a given law or with the principles of social coexistence.
IV. CONCLUSION OF A SALES AGREEMENT
1. The information provided as part of the Store constitutes an invitation to conclude an Agreement within the meaning of art. 71 of the Civil Code, directed by the Seller to clients.
2. The Seller allows the Customer to place an Order in the following manner, in the following order:
a. The Customer adds the selected Goods to the Cart and then proceeds to the Order form. If the delivery is chosen on delivery (ie payment on delivery), it is not possible to order more than 300 meters of the Good / Goods in total or several orders with a total value exceeding PLN 10000 by the same Customer within 31 calendar days;
b. Customer having a Customer Account confirms in the order form the validity of data necessary to conclude and execute the Sales Agreement. A User who does not have a Customer Account must independently complete the Order form in the scope of his data necessary to conclude and implement the Sales Agreement. In any case, providing outdated or untrue customer data may prevent the implementation of the Agreement;
c. the Customer chooses the method of payment of the Price and other total costs of the Contract implementation indicated in the Order Form;
d. The Customer sends the Order to the Seller using the functionality of the Store made available for this purpose. In the case of a Customer who does not have an Account and did not accept the Regulations in advance, the Customer accepts the Regulations regarding the Sales Agreement;
e. depending on the method of payment chosen, the Customer may be redirected to the websites of the external payment service provider in order to pay the Price;
f. The Seller sends the Customer a confirmation of the terms of the Agreement to the e-mail address provided by the Customer.
g. In case of concluding the Agreement with payment in advance and collection at the Stationary Store, the Customer is obliged to present the order confirmation e-mail to collect the Order.
3. The contract is concluded when the payment is made by the customer in the event of payment in advance, whereas if the payment is chosen upon acceptance, the contract is concluded at the time of placing the order.
4. The Sales Agreement shall always be concluded subject to the condition that it shall be terminated if the Customer fails to collect the Goods within 21 days from its conclusion, despite making at least two attempts by the Seller to deliver the Goods in accordance with the Order. This deadline may be extended in the case of prior individual agreement with the client of the will to perform the Agreement by the parties and the establishment of a new date. In the event of termination of the Agreement due to the dissolution condition, the Seller refunds to the Customer the Price of the Goods and other costs, if they have already been paid by the Buyer to the Seller in the manner in which the Seller received the payment.
5. If the order is impossible because the product is not available, the Seller informs the Customer about this fact and about the possibility of fulfilling the replacement service, corresponding to the quality, purpose and price of the original order. If the Customer does not express the will to receive a replacement service, the Seller shall immediately (no later than within 30 days) return the Product Price and other costs to the Customer, provided that they have already been paid by the Customer to the Seller in the manner in which the Seller received the payment.
1. The Seller may periodically allow Clients to book the Goods before they appear in regular sale (presale).
1. The service is available only for goods that are currently in the store.
2. After placing the Booking by the Customer, its validity must be confirmed each time by the Store.
3. The Customer may report for the receipt of the Booking during the Shop's working hours, after receiving the information by e-mail.
4. The duration of the Booking is defined by the Seller.
1. The price information provided as part of the Store is binding from the moment of placing the order by the Customer. This price will not change regardless of the price changes in the store.
2. Prices within the Store include VAT tax and are given in Polish zlotys or in other currency.
3. The prices do not include shipping costs. Shipping costs of the goods are displayed on the Store's website when placing an order, including directly before and at the time of approval and placing an order by the Customer. The total value of the order includes the Price and shipping costs. The Seller may, at the period of his choice, specify the threshold for the minimum value of the order for which the shipment of the Good is free.
4. Promotions in force in the Store are not subject to merger, unless the provisions of the Promotion expressly do not state otherwise.
1. Payments can be made:
a. with a credit card in the electronic payment system accepted at the moment by the Seller - in this case, the implementation of the Order will be commenced after the Seller receives confirmation of the correct implementation of the payment by the entity performing the payment. Security of credit card transactions via the Internet is guaranteed and implemented by payment systems:
Przelewy24 - the payment card operator is PayPro SA Agent Rozliczeniowy, ul. Kanclerska 15, 60-327 Poznań, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court Poznań New Town and Wilda in Poznań, 8th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000347935, NIP 7792369887, Regon 301345068.
The accepted cards are: VISA, MasterCard, Diners Club, JCB and PolCard.
Paypal - allows you to make payments for purchased goods using a payment card registered in the system, or from the PayPal account balance.
Accepted cards are: Visa, Mastercard and American Express.
b. a traditional transfer - in this case, the Order will be processed after the payment has been credited by the Seller;
c. online transfer (Przelewy24) - payments are made via Przelewy24. In this case, the Order will be processed after the payment has been posted by the Seller;
d. online transfer (Paypal) - payments made via PayPal (for holders of PayPal accounts and owners of Visa, Mastercard and American Express payment cards). In this case, the Order will be processed after the payment has been posted by the Seller;
e. cash on delivery (payment on delivery), in case of delivery by Poczta Polska or a courier company. In this case, the implementation of the Order takes place after receipt of the Order by the Seller.
IX. TIME OF ORDER COMPLETION
1. Your order will be sent after the payment is credited to our account or after placing the order in case you have chosen the option of payment on delivery.
2. Delivery time depends on the form of delivery chosen by the Customer, and on the availability of the goods.
3. The average time of delivery on delivery via courier is 1-2 business days.
4. The Seller informs on the Online Store's website about temporary restrictions in the delivery of the Goods prior to the conclusion of the Agreement.
X. WITHDRAWAL FROM THE AGREEMENT
1. The consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract without giving a reason within 14 days from the date of receipt of the good. Irrespective of the withdrawal period indicated in the previous sentence, the Seller may, within the period of his choice, specify in the Rules and Regulations of the Promotion a longer period for withdrawal from the contract by the Customer.
2. Pursuant to art. 38 of the Act of 30 April 2014 on Consumer Rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827, as amended), the right to withdraw from a distance contract is not payable to the Consumer in respect of, inter alia, for contracts:
for the provision of services, if the entrepreneur has fully performed the service with the express consent of the consumer who was informed before the service begins that after the entrepreneur has fulfilled the benefit he will lose the right to withdraw from the contract;
- in which the subject of the service is a non-prefabricated item, manufactured according to the consumer's specification or serving to satisfy his individual needs;
- in which the subject of the service is an item subject to rapid deterioration or having a short shelf-life;
- in which the object of the service is an item delivered in a sealed package, which after opening the packaging can not be returned due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if the packaging was opened after delivery;
- in which the object of the service are things that after delivery, due to their nature, are inseparably connected with other things.
3. In order to withdraw from the contract, the consumer may:
a. send to the following address: Andar Wierciński Spółka Jawna, ul. Rymanowska 4, 93-526 Łódź, written declaration of withdrawal;
b. inform the Seller about the will to withdraw via BOK;
4. The period of withdrawal from the contract starts from the date on which the consumer took possession of the goods or in which the third party indicated by the Consumer other than the carrier came into possession of the goods. In the case of a contract that includes many things that are delivered separately, in parts or in parts, the period of withdrawal begins from the date on which the consumer took possession of the last item, the last batch or part or in which the consumer indicated by the consumer a third party other than the carrier came into possession of the last item, the last lot or part.
5. To meet the deadline for withdrawing from the contract, it is sufficient to send information regarding the exercise of the right to withdraw from the contract before the deadline for withdrawal from the contract.
6. The Seller will refund the payment using the same payment methods used by the Consumer, unless the Consumer has explicitly agreed to a different method of payment reimbursement - in each case, the Consumer will not incur any fees in connection with this reimbursement.
7. The Seller may withhold the reimbursement of payments received from the Consumer until receipt of the goods back or delivery by the Consumer of proof of sending back the goods, depending on which event occurs first.
8. The Consumer sends the Seller the Goods without delay, no later than within 14 days from notifying the Seller of the withdrawal from the Agreement, unchanged. Returned goods can not bear traces of use, should have all labels and original packaging of the manufacturer. Please also carefully protect the package so that it will not be damaged or damaged during transport. The consumer is liable for the decrease in the value of things as a result of using it in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of things,
9. The Customer bears the cost of returning the Product to the Seller if he chose the method of delivery of the item other than the cheapest method of delivery offered by the entrepreneur.
10. The Seller refunds to the Consumer the cost of the entire amount paid by him (the Price of Goods and the cost of shipping to the Consumer if the Consumer paid for it), no later than within 14 days from the date of receipt from the Consumer a statement of withdrawal from the relevant contract, subject to paragraph. 7.
XI. COMPLAINT PROCEDURE / RESPONSIBILITY
1. The Seller is obliged to deliver to Customers the goods without defects (physical and legal). The seller is liable to the Customer for defects in the goods under the terms of the Act of April 23, 1964. The Civil Code (Journal of Laws of 2016, item 380, as amended), in particular pursuant to art. 556 and subsequent Civil Code.
2. The Consumer may report to the Seller a complaint about the Goods using the appropriate form available as part of the Store, in writing or via BOK. Filing a complaint should contain information about the reasons for the complaint, the Customer's request and information allowing identification of the Customer and the Product, i.e. order number, date of purchase of the Goods, Name and address details of the Customer, e-mail address. Along with the submission of a complaint, you must provide proof of purchase, which can be, for example, a copy of an invoice or a receipt, printout from a payment card, etc.
3. The customer executing the rights under the warranty is obliged to deliver the defective goods to the Seller, to the following address: Andar Wierciński Spółka Jawna, ul. Rymanowska 4, 93-526 Łódź, at the expense of the Seller (the cost of the shipment is returned after the complaint is acknowledged, we do not accept packages with cash on delivery).
4. The Seller shall immediately, but no later than within 14 days, consider and respond to the Consumer's complaint and inform him about further proceedings.
5. The use of non-judicial means of dealing with complaints and redress is voluntary. Andar Wierciński Spółka Jawna agrees to out-of-court settlement of disputes.
6. Detailed information on the possibility of the Client using the extrajudicial method of dealing with complaints and pursuing claims and the rules of access to these procedures are available at the offices and on the websites of poviat (municipal) consumer ombudsmen, social organizations whose statutory tasks include consumer protection , Provincial Inspectorates of the Trade Inspection and, among others, the following Internet addresses of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection:
7. The consumer has, among others the following possibilities of using extrajudicial means of dealing with complaints and redress:
a. asking the permanent arbitration court referred to in art. 37 of the Act of 15 December 2000 on the Trade Inspection (Journal of Laws of 2016, item 1059 as amended), with a motion to settle a dispute over property rights resulting from a contract concluded between a consumer and an entrepreneur.
b. application to the provincial inspector of Trade Inspection, pursuant to art. 36 of the Act of 15 December 2000 on the Trade Inspection (Journal of Laws of 2016, item 1059 as amended), with a request to initiate proceedings in the matter of out-of-court resolution of consumer disputes.
c. asking for free assistance in resolving a dispute between the Customer and the Seller to the poviat (urban) consumer ombudsman or social organization, whose statutory tasks include consumer protection Consumer Federation (website address: www.federacja-konsumentow.org.pl).
Pursuant to the instruction of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council No. 524/2013 of 21 May 2013, we provide an electronic link to the ODR platform below: //ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/ The ODR platform provides, among others a source of information on forms of out-of-court settlement of disputes that may arise between entrepreneurs and consumers regarding contractual obligations arising from an online sales contract or a contract for the provision of services. We would like to remind you that the e-mail address at which you can contact us is: firstname.lastname@example.org
XII. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
XIII. CUSTOMER SERVICE
1. The Seller runs a Customer Service Office which provides customers with information regarding the activities conducted by the Store and the status of Orders on business days from 8am to 4pm.
2. The cost of connecting to the Customer Service Office results from the basic tariff of the telephone operator.
3. The Service Provider is not a provider of the Internet service or a provider of other publicly available telecommunications services within the meaning of the Act of 16 July 2004 Telecommunications Law (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 243, as amended)
4. The Customer should obtain, on his own, access to a computer station or terminal device by means of which it is possible to make an Order or use the services of the Seller, including making a connection with the CC.
1. Exclusive rights to the Content made available / placed on the Store by the Seller or its contractors, in particular copyrights, the name of the Store (trademark), graphical elements, software and data base rights included in it are protected by law and are available to the Seller or entities with which the Seller has concluded appropriate agreements. The customer is entitled to use the above-mentioned Content free of charge, as well as the use of Content posted in accordance with the law and already disseminated by other customers as part of the Store, but only for personal use and only for the proper use of the Store. The use of the Content in a different scope is allowed only on the basis of express prior consent, granted by the authorized entity to that entity, in writing under pain of nullity.
2. The Customer, placing any Content in the Store, in particular graphics, comments, opinions or statements on the Customer Account or elsewhere in the Store grants to the Seller a non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, record in the computer's memory, change, delete, supplement, execute public, public display, reproduction and dissemination (in particular on the Internet) of these Content, all over the world. This right includes the right to grant sub-licenses in the scope justified by the implementation of the Sales Agreement or the Contract for Provision of Services and the authorization to exercise independent or third party dependent rights in the scope of preparation, adaptation, processing and translation of the work within the meaning of the Act of February 4, 1994 copyright and related rights (Journal of Laws of 2016, item 666, as amended)
XV. TERMINATION OF A CONTRACT FOR PROVIDING SERVICES AND CHANGING THE RULES
1. These Regulations enter into force on the day of its publication as part of the Store.
2. The Customer may terminate the Contract for Provision of Services with immediate effect, at any time, by deleting the Customer Account and sending the appropriate statement of the Seller, in the form of:
a. in writing;
b. e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
c. via the form provided for this purpose.
3. The Seller may at any time terminate the Contract for the Provision of Services with the Customer for one month's notice for important reasons. The Seller sends his statement in this respect to the e-mail address provided by the Customer when creating the Customer Account or placing an Order.
4. The Seller may terminate the Contract for the Provision of Services with immediate effect and / or refuse him further right to use the Store and place Orders, as well as limit his access to some or all of the Content for important reasons, i.e. in case of a gross violation by the Client of these Regulations, i.e. in situations where the Customer:
a. provided misleading data or infringing the rights of third parties;
b. commit any infringement of the personal rights of third parties, in particular the personal rights of other Customers, in particular through the Content entered by him;
c. violates the rules of social coexistence, eg by repeatedly ordering or repeatedly making a Reservation of Goods and their repeated non-acceptance, justifying the assumption that the customer deliberately acts to the detriment of the Seller.
5. The customer for whom the provision of paragraph 4 above may use the Store after prior contact with the Seller (via BOK) and obtaining the consent of the Seller for further use of the Store.
6. The Seller may change these Regulations at any time for important reasons. Amendments to the Regulations are valid from the moment they are clearly identified and placed on the Store's website in relation to those not registered in the Shop of Customers. In the case of Registered Customers, i.e. having a Customer Account, they have the right to terminate the Agreement within 14 days from the date of notifying them of the change in the Regulations, if they do not exercise this right, the provisions of the amended Regulations will be binding for them. The change in the Regulations is irrelevant to the Sales Agreements already concluded by the Customer and the Seller
XVI. FINAL PROVISIONS
1. These Regulations enter into force on the day of its publication on the website on 20/04/2019.
2. The place of conclusion of the Sales Agreement and the Contract for Provision of Services is the registered office of the Seller.
3. The law applicable to the conclusion of the Agreement is the law of the Republic of Poland, and the courts are common courts in the Republic of Poland, unless otherwise stipulated in the mandatory provisions of law.
4. The Seller may modify the technical manner of the Service implementation, in particular due to technological reasons (development of browsers and technologies), but without deterioration of its quality, and without affecting the scope of rights and obligations of the Customer and the Seller.
5. The Seller provides technical and organizational measures appropriate to the degree of security risk provided on the basis of the Contract for Provision of Services, services.
6. Customers can access these Regulations at any time and download it in * .pdf format as well as print it out.
7. Consolidation, security, disclosure and confirmation to the Customer of the essential provisions of the Agreement for the sale of Goods takes place by sending to the e-mail address provided by the Customer and by attaching a confirmation printout, ordering specification and a receipt to the package.