PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY
According to Art. 13 sec. 1 and sec. 2 of the General Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) data) we inform you that:
1. The administrator of personal data in accordance with art. 4 points 7 of the GDPR is ANDAR Wierciński Spółka Komandytowa, with its registered office in Łódź, ul. Rymanowska 4, KRS0000077873
2. Providing your personal data is voluntary, however, failure to provide data qualified as necessary to perform the contract to which the data subject is a party makes it impossible to conclude and perform the contract, and thus to perform the desired service.
3. The administrator collects and processes the following personal data:
a) name and surname
b) mailing address
c) telephone number
d) e-mail address
e) company name - (if applicable)
f) NIP number - (if applicable)
g) business address - (if applicable)
4. Personal data was obtained from the contact form, during conversations, telephone contacts, e-mail correspondence, during meetings and will be processed in order to:
a) the provision of services, including for the performance of the concluded contract and the sale of products,
b) ongoing contact resulting from the concluded contract or from actions taken to conclude it,
c) enabling the provision of electronic services, including handling requests,
d) ongoing contact resulting from the concluded contract or from actions taken to conclude it,
e) direct marketing and promotion of own products and services,
f) providing answers to sent questions, conducting correspondence,
g) fulfillment of legally binding obligations on the Data Administrator in connection with the need to store accounting documents,
h) defending against claims and pursuing claims of the legitimate interest of the Data Administrator, until the expiry of the claims period in accordance with the Civil Code.
Legal basis: art. 6 sec. 1 GDPR
5. The administrator processes data in accordance with the law, collects them for specific, lawful purposes and does not subject them to further processing incompatible with these purposes. Data is collected only to the extent that is adequate, necessary and necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed. The administrator does not process special categories of personal data. Providing data is voluntary, but necessary for the provision of services.
6. Your personal data will not be transferred to third countries or to international organizations.
7. The recipients of your personal data are:
a) persons authorized by the Administrator and entities providing services to the administrator,
b) entities whose data processing is necessary for the performance of the concluded contract or its conclusion,
c) entities to which the Administrator entrusted the processing of personal data (processing entities) on the basis of concluded contracts,
d) entities authorized to receive them under the mandatory provisions of law.
8. The Administrator makes every effort to protect the personal data of customers and users against unauthorized access by third parties and in this respect applies organizational and technical security measures corresponding to the given risk of personal data processing. The administrator does not provide personal data to any unauthorized recipients.
9. The Administrator stores personal data for the period necessary to achieve the purposes of processing and the contract and no longer than for the time specified in the applicable law in this respect and no longer than it is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator. In connection with the marketing of products and services offered by the Administrator, these data are stored until the consent is withdrawn.
10. In connection with the processing of your personal data, you have the right to:
a) access to the content of the processed data (Article 15 of the GDPR),
b) rectification of the processed data (Article 16 of the GDPR),
c) deletion of the processed data (Article 17 of the GDPR),
d) restrictions on data processing (Article 18 of the GDPR),
e) transfer of processed data (Article 20 of the GDPR),
f) objection to data processing (Article 21 of the GDPR),
g) lodge a complaint in connection with the processing of personal data by the Administrator to PUODO (Article 77 of the GDPR).
11. The data provided to us is stored and processed by us in accordance with appropriate security measures that meet the requirements of Polish law. All our employees are required to comply with our Policies and procedures related to confidentiality, security and privacy.
Chapter II - Cookies policy
2. The Website uses two types of cookies: "session" (session cookies) and "permanent" (persistent cookies).
a) "Session" cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User's end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser).
b) "Permanent" cookies are stored on the User's end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
3. We use the following types of cookies on the Website:
a) "necessary" - enable the use of services available on the Website, e.g. used to handle user authorization;
b) "security" - they are used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect abuse in the use of the Website's services;
c) "efficiency" - enable the collection of information on how the Website is used
d) "functional" - they enable remembering the settings selected by the User and personalizing the User's interface, e.g. in terms of the selected language or region from which the User comes, font size, appearance of the Website, etc.;
e) "advertising" - enable the provision of advertising content to Users more tailored to their interests.
f) "integration" - related to third-party services used on the Website, e.g. Google Analytics.
5. You can change cookie settings in your web browser. If you do not change these settings after prior consent, you accept the cookies used here.