The administrator of your personal data is ANDAR Wierciński Spółka Jawna, with registered office in Łódź, Rymanowska 4, KRS0000077873.
You can contact us:
- by letter: Rymanowska 4,93-526, Lodz, POLAND
- by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
You have the right to:
1. access to your data,
2. correcting them,
3. demand their removal,
4. processing restrictions,
5. object to the processing of your personal data.
If you feel that we are processing your data in breach of legal requirements, you can file a complaint with the supervisory authority. In Poland, it is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection: https://www.giodo.gov.pl/
We only process your data for the purpose of:
1. answer your question or solve your case,
2. conducting our marketing.
You do not have to give us your details. It is voluntary. Unfortunately, without providing your contact details, we will not be able to respond to your message.
We process your data pursuant to Article 6 para. 1 lit. f RODO, or this regulation.
Our legitimate interest is to answer your question or solve your case and conduct our marketing.
We will pass your data to the Entities dealing with the hosting (storage) of our e-store and personal data for us.
We will process them over time:
1. needed to respond to your message and resolve the matter you raised;
2. conduct marketing activities by us or until you express objection to further processing of data for marketing purposes.